Volantes Technical Recruitment, on behalf of our long standing Papau New Guinea based client have the permanent role of Chief/Managing Pilot available.
This can be a 6 weeks on 6 weeks off roster or 4 weeks on 4 weeks off roster if preferred.
Our client operates ATR 42/72 Aircraft but will consider candidates coming from a Dash 8 or similar background.
Ideally you will already be in or have been in a position of Training & Competency Manager or Chief Pilot for at least 3 years
· CASA license for the type of aircraft assigned to and/or the ability to acquire in a timely manner.
· ATR 42 are preferred or type will be provided
· A minimum of 5000 hours total time
· A minimum of 2000 hours Part 121
· A minimum of 3000 hours in command.
· High level computer literacy skills in the Microsoft package of software.
· Rostering and resource management experience essential.
· Mature and responsible individual who is capable of working under pressure.
· Able to cope with clients and adhere to schedules under trying conditions.
· Prepared to travel to other locations within the company
· Adaptability to dynamic work environment in light of changing needs and a non- Western culture.
All transportation, meals and accommodation are provided