Volantes Technical Recruitment, on behalf of our Ireland based Fixed wing client have several positions available for Sheet Metal Workers.
Our client, with over 60 years of experience, is one of Europe’s leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise, and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open, and partnership-based customer relationships.
This role is in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment.
- Accountable for the Safe, On-Time delivery of all Structural repairs.
- Repair, rework, install and fabricate the complex aircraft structural assemblies, both internal and external.
- Remove and disassemble defective parts of the aircraft
- Adhere to company procedures, maintaining Safety and Quality standards at all times, reporting any discrepancies to respective Manager/Team Leader, generating SMS reports as necessary
- Carry out all repairs and tasks using the relevant approved Repair Manuals, Drawings/Technical Instructions as provided by the OEM
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment according to in house 5S principles, including proper usage of tooling
- Ensures relevant repair documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Working collaboratively with your Crew Leader, inspector, and the Production team.
- Integration of our values and pillars as a constant way of operating including compliance with the organisational policies and procedures detailed in the Atlantic Aviation Group MOE and Supporting manuals.
- Engineers must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Aircraft Structures repair/modification. Heavy maintenance experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Must be proficient in the use of Aircraft manuals, Boeing Engineering Drawings, AD’s and SB’s
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Open to obtain and maintain licenses, or certifications as required
- Ability to work overtime as required
What’s on offer
- €25 per hour (50-70 Hors per week)
- €30.00 Per Diem Per Working Day
- Flight Allowance
- Work Available until at least March 2023 with strong chance of extension
If this is of interest them please do click apply for more information.