Volantes Technical Recruitment, on behalf of our Glasgow based Rotary client have the permanent role of Aircraft Fitter/Mechanic Available
This is a great opportunity for an either an experience aircraft mechanic or maybe someone coming out of the forces and keen on pursuing a career within the Civilian Aircraft Maintenance industry.
- Equal time on/off shift system based on a 35-hour week. all hours worked more than 35 hours per week will be taken off as Time Off in Lieu (TOIL).
- Support Line and Base maintenance activity at any of the clients Base and occasionally off-site if required
- Supporting Certifying Engineers to undertake all tasks related to aircraft maintenance IAW approved data, current regulations and industry best practice
- Complete all tasks in a safe, efficient, cost-effective manner and in compliance with the companies processes and procedures
- Ensuring operational crew members are debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded
- Ensure that support equipment and tooling is used correctly and that their work environment is neat and tidy
- Carry out aircraft handling, fuelling, role changes and cleaning in support of company operations
- General department and Company support activities as required
To be considered you must already have the right to live and work in the U.K.